Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past couple of weeks Dollar Tree has t-shirts on sale. Here they are mostly for kids but there are some adult sizes mixed in. You do need to spend some time sorting through but it is worth it if you have kids or need a t-shirt for around the house. Most of the sizes are labeled incorrect concerning the size. I have been picking up a couple each week. Mostly for pj's or to exercise in.

Not sure if it is every Dollar Tree but might be worth checking.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
And a buck for a t-shirt is a good price...............the cheapest my CHEAPEST TS gets is .89.........and that has to be found on the sale rack.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some of the t-shirts are a heavy weight material and the seams are stitched in double. I use t-shirts for many different things so figure I might as well dig through the bins. The more I have now the less I need to worry about it next year when food prices soar.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
For the past couple of weeks Dollar Tree has t-shirts on sale. Here they are mostly for kids but there are some adult sizes mixed in. You do need to spend some time sorting through but it is worth it if you have kids or need a t-shirt for around the house. Most of the sizes are labeled incorrect concerning the size. I have been picking up a couple each week. Mostly for pj's or to exercise in.

Not sure if it is every Dollar Tree but might be worth checking.
I've had this website in my bookmarks for quite a while, isn't it a great idea?

FASTEST RECYCLED T-SHIRT TOTE BAG

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have actually made one using a tank top. But it is a cute idea and would make an inexpensive gift for someone. Right now I have a bunch of t-shirts. Figure I can stockpile them. This way I will not have to purchase any when the food prices go up and will have more money to spend on food.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I bought a few for clothes pin holders. Now, to find the time to make them. Hmmm... I might sic a kid on it and have them do it. One of them can use a sewing machine. Hmmmm...

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great it worked out for you. I will probably look again next week. Am building a good collection.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts