Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As somw of you may know, I have been having some problems in my life for the last few months. I have become depressed, and feel very overwhelmed with everything.

I need a vacation. I need a break from reality for awhile. I'm needing a break for a few days to sort things out, and get myself and my life back in order. I am trying to weed everything out that is not a necessity. Dh has agreed to take over everything in the home, and all that I will be doing is working. He is really confused about all of this-he just doesn't understand, but is willing to help me. :)

Thanks so much ladies for listening.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Jenn, I'm so glad you have is support ! You always have ours too you know........... {{{{{HUGS}}}}}} I hope you can get away if it's just a little........ Try walking and taking up a craft, one of my favs is walking and picking up natur stuff and crafting with them..... Find something you like to do !

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
(((((Hugs))))) Jen.:hugz: I hope this very needed break will help you find the answers you are looking for.:heartsm: I will keep you in my thoughts.:hugz: Take very, very good care of yourself. ok, Jen?

Lucie:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Sweetie, many {{{{hugs}}} coming your way. I hope you can find what your looking for and that it all works out for the best.

As you take your break, do some walking, listen to soft, gentle music and in the evening have long bubble baths.

Were here for you if you need us. pm me any time you want.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Jenn, I have been where you are and to a large degree still am, I just do not have the support to destress. I am trying other things like today I am baking bread. Heck that bread may turn out awful maybe great too, But I am having a ball with it. This is for ME. Find something for you. Others have said walking, I walk and get great results when I suffer from writers block, maybe it can help you sort things out. We love you, were here for you if you need us. You can pm me if you need a shoulder, I will listen

·
27,948 Posts
Hoping you find that inner peace you are searching for Jenn.:hugz:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Sending hugs!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I'll be thinking of you too. (((((Jenn))))))

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Jenn, I understand the need to destress and I sometimes ask my dh to just take over everything so I can have a few days of not having to handle my usual stresses, it's always been a huge help to me, bless your dh for being so willing to help you! Sending you a hug and keeping you in my prayers. And I wanted to thank you for your pm the other day when I was feeling so low, it was greatly appreciated! Take care of yourself!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Praying that you are able to de-stress and find the peace that you are searching for. :hugz:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Praying for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts