Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~Yesterday I got a little carried away cleaning, organizing and shampooing the carpet in the kids room. My knee is killing me this morning but their room looks so nice I want to clean some more!
Today I want to;
~Fold Laundry, wash more and hang to dry
~decide what's for dinner
~Work on my swap
~Purge Purge Purge!
~Freeze cake and hamburger patties
~pay bills
~call AOL
~Do a worksheet with Ro

It's so pretty outside, snow flurries and only a light dusting on the ground. Makes me want to curl up with a book!~

·
Registered
300 Posts
So far I have done nothing LOL I am having a slow morning after a long night...ds had an asthma attack in the middle of the night so we are all tired.

I need to...
~ Make bed, shower, dress, feed kiddos
~ start a load of laundry
~ finish dyeing some yarn
~ do some basic homeschool
~ wipe down bathrooms
~ Take DS to the allergist out of town
~ Do a bit of shopping out of town

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Just straighten up around the house. make the beds, go to post office to mail out ebay package and check mail. Make lunch and head out to work.

It is snowing here right now, and it is supposed to go through the night into tomorrow and we could wind up with 12+ inches.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
No flurries for us. We got about 5 inches of snow. The drive in was twice as long as normal. Made it in okay and this was supposed to be the last round of snow for at least a week (fingers crossed).
Today I need to:
-stay on top of school work
- make sure the kids did chores (they are out of school) and do mine
- wash a load of towels
- iron a few outfits
- make dinner (beans and wieners)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
We're snowed in & won't be going anywhere for a few days.

I'm planning to do some deep cleaning upstairs and play online with my blogs a lot today. :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I have not accomplished much of anything today. Snowed in here too. I am not sure what I will accomplish today., maybe zippo. Then, I will go at it again tomorrow. I know the kids won't have school again tomorrow, though. I was suppose to sub tomorrow too.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I haven't done much of anything today either. It's snowing and blowing like crazy....not sure how much we have right now, but it's supposed to continue into this evening. DH decided to work from home, so my routine is messed up. I'll probably just do some sweeping, vacuuming and a load or two of laundry.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
we hardly got any snow today.
-washing all of the bed linens and DSs clothes.
-straighted up the kitchen storage and found a whole set of dishes to freecycle
did some shredding of old files
-made some "clear out the cripser" chicken stew in the crockpot it should last a few days and ill take some to my mom to eat as well
-and had some leftover for lunch to clear out the fridge

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
This morning I got an email saying I'll be getting my check from the surveys I've completed. It will sure come in handy since I have a lot to send to DD for her & the baby:cheer4:

got another load of laundry washing

had breakfast & :coffee:

took my meds :rolleyes:

cleaned off the top of the file cabinet

dusted the dresser

took :chicken: out for dinner

cleaned up the bathroom

mailed 3 trains out

still need to study for tonight

bake

fix dinner

wash dishes

:call: the meeting

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Howdy everyone,
Woke up to light freezing rain here, with flurries on and off!I was supposed to take our g-daughter to dance, sure am hoping they cancel the practice this evening. Anyway , for tosay I've:

*Made bed and straightened bedroom
* Made peanut butter cookies and cleaned up mess
* Made chicken salad and cleaned up mess
* Ran out to the mailbox,free samples were there!
* Still need to run the sweeper over the floors, then supper and dishes tonight.

Stay warm!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
ohhhh you guys & your snow! It's raining here - just a wet blaa day - I've haven't done squat. :D

G

·
I've been trying to knock one thing off of my procrastination list every day so today my big accomplishments were:

*Finally photocopying that darn receipt and going to the post office to mail my letter to the company that made the defective catbox! How long have I been saying I'll do this for? Well, I started working on it on Jan. 19th....
*Took two more things back to Babies R Us for store credit (my shower was in Sept -goes to show you how long it takes me to get around to some things)

.. and I combined these errands with a trip to Barnes and Noble to get a book I wanted - used a 15% off coupon that was going to expire and a GC so no money spent out of pocket for the book (now getting lunch at the Starbucks that was there....)

Other than that, I've been really tired all day. I've folded half a load of laundry, made dinner, and taken two mini-naps. I also called a friend just to chat about my job interviews.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Today:
I picked up around the apartment
washed a full load of dishes in the dishwasher
Went shopping at Aldi
Went to the bank
Went to a store to buy Valentine Candy for fiance
Made dinner (hamburger casserole with green beans for a side dish)
Now I am going to have a hot cup of tea and read
The snow is arriving here overnight (20-30 inches predicted over the next two days).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts