Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's so warm here you could get a tan. Expecting a high of 83 today. :sun:

We've been busy working on our house. Building, organizing, decluttering. DH and I spent the better part of three days doing this. Still plowing through. That's why I haven't been on.

I got a new computer desk and had fun putting stuff away. This desk is bigger and has a file drawer and hutch. That did away with all of the paper clutter in my kitchen.

I also got a Pledge Go Mop at CVS on Sunday for $2.99. It was on sale for $13.99-$5.00 extra care discount-$10.00 coupon-$1.00 extra buck. I have to say I'm loving this mop. You should see all of the dirt it picked up that the wet swiffer missed 2 days prior. For $2.99, I was giddy over that deal! :toothy:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
OMG guess that's where everyone's at,tanning.Actually you read my mind.For the last 2 days that's what I've been doing.Let me tell ya lookin good now!!!:D I've also been declutering getting ready for our yard sale,lets just say now my garage need decluttering!

So far I've:
made beds
did dishes
tanned :D
worked out
cleaned kitchen
washed and hung one load of clothes

Still have to
clip coupons
balance check book
make grocery lists
pay bills:toothy:
walk for an hour

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Well there was no tanning in sunny California today. The sun is barely peeking her bright little head out from behind nasty rain clouds, but it is not raining. Yes, Im complaining, I love rain!!! I think rain is wonderful. Its sunny days that I cant stand, because I cant seem to be able to get anything done!

No sun here tho, and still didnt get anything done!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Warm & Sunny here, just back from the Doctor's office, not good news but oh well :( , Gotta get this house clean and make a fritata (sp) for dinner .........
Happy Birthday Heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cake: :hugz: :smooch:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
A cloudy day here, but i still wore shorts to the park anyways :D
Bundled Ayla up though!

So far I have done Pilate's, made carls lunch, showered/makeup(i'm doing heavier eyemakeup now! i'm hooked i think!) checked Michaels for craft materials, but couldn't find it and AYla was getting heavy so I didn't get anything.

Then we headed over to Target and got some things, and then headed to the Park. I was SO dissapointed though, that park USED to have swings for little kids and now they totally changed it so it's mostly stuff for bigger kids :(

But she had fun there anyways, she chased crows, climbed up the slide, and other climbing steps, and then I showed her the creek and she really liked that. We ate a little then walked around some more and she found a very pretty caterpiller! I would have never noticed it if it weren't for her, it's so fun seeing what little kids see, and THEN seeing how excited they get over it :D

After the Park we headed over to albertsons..I was SUPPOSED to get stamps as well as a few groceries but AYla was crying over the strawberrys and I totally FORGOT rofl...I was too exhausted after I got her in the car and finally remembered, so I'm HOPING carl will remember.

So now we are eating a late lunch/early dinner?
Then I am going to move my neighbors laundry if it hasn't been already...and start a load of my own (they always take forevvvver to move their stuff)

Then I'll try to clean up the house and try to fit in another workout.

Ok maybe I will just relax and do something for myself...i thought going out for errands and the park would be relaxing but it wasn't :eek: Lol, shopping with ayla just isn't as relaxing as going by myself.

I also need to give Ayla a bath and take the garbage bin to the curb. OH! And I get to check ralphs new sales online at 9pm :D That's my highlight of the week...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts