Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
TARGET SENDS ME MANY TARGET COUPONS.
I HAVE NEVER USE TARGET COUPONS BEFORE, OUR NEAREST TARGET STORE IS ABOUT 30MIN AWAY, SO I DON'T SHOP THERE.

MY QUESTION IS: CAN I COMBINE TARGET COUPONS WITH MANUFACTURE COUPON ON A SINGLE ITEM?

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATE

THANKS

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have done this on occasion and have never had a problem. Give them a call and see what they say.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Yes you can I do it all of the time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE REPLIES :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Do you know what the trigger was that caused you to start receiving Target coupons in the mail? Like a credit card with them or something? I would love to get Target coupons mailed to me even though the Targets here aren't Supertargets. Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Most Targets accept 1 Target coupon plus 1 mfr coupon for the same item BUT there are those that refuse to. I suggest you call the Target where you shop at and ask for their coupon policy to make sure that they will take both Target coupon and mfr coupon for the same item. Although its corporate policy, some Target store manager(s) make up their own policies so it's best to be armed with something in writing coming from corporate in case some store personnel gives you trouble. HTH.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't remember how I got on target's list.
Since I got pregnant I sign up for a bunch of FREE samples, coupons, etc. , everyone else and Target send me a booklet of coupons like once a month or so. I don't ever use Target's Coupons, so it always go in the trash (since the nearest target is about 30 minutes away) I will just save what I would pay for gas. I tried to go there today, but didn't have time to. I have a big booklet of target coupons at least 50 coupons in the booklet that expire today :(

I don't know if target takes Expire coupons, if anyone wants it, please PM me and I will mail to you for free (well, you pay for the postage ).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts