Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my that banner ad for Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with their wafting visual "smell" and mmmm words are making me drool.

I keep trying to win those toaster strudels too and they keep taunting me that I have to wait another day to try again.

I don't mind the ads (except for the drooling on my part) they help keep Frugal Village here for us all. :D
Reminds me, you have any shoppping to do with Amazon, feel free to use the link here in fv (top of page> Frugal shopping>books and you can just click Amazon there) it helps support the site too.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I always use the link for amazon here on FV. Anything to support Sara and Gabe for all they do for us! Great reminder though Darlene for those who don't know.

Hey Darlene - Make sure you don't drool so much that you short out your computer! :D

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My computer thanks you for your concern Debbie. I've got my bib on and bubble wrap on the keyboard. I'm good to go.:thumb:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Keep playing Darlene :) I just won for the second time this morning LOL. I don't need all of those pastries in this house....

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep playing Darlene :) I just won for the second time this morning LOL. I don't need all of those pastries in this house....
Ugh, just tried again and like Yukon Cornelius licks his pick axe and says "nothing".... that's what I got. I don't need the pastries either but if I ever win they are going to my kids.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.