Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm anxious to hear how you are feeling? I can't wait to hear if Owen is going to be a big brother to a liitle sister or little brother..HUGS,Brenda

G

·
I'm hanging in there. Getting really tired and hard to move. We did the "Super Sibling" class last night for Owen, and I've got my repeat c-section tentatively scheduled for May 29th. I'm planning on May 25th being my last day of work. Can't wait for it to be over!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I remember those last few week's of each & everyone of my pregnancy's even though my youngest child is 15yrs old I remember thinking I wasn't gonna make it as I was exhausted,excited and hurting all at the same time..LOL..I wish you a safe delivery and will be thinking of you..Hugs,Brenda

p.s. I'm really hoping you have a girl..haha

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I know money is tight but sometimes its better to stop working a little earlier. My youngest had 4 c-sections each pregnancy was harder on her. Take care of yourself.
Fern

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Glad you're "hanging in there". One more week and you'll be off for awhile. I remember it hurting to even walk the last couple months.

·
8,714 Posts
~Wow, that is so close. Very exciting! I didn't realize you were going for the surprise. Neat! Hope these last couple of weeks fly by somehow and in the most comfortable way possible! ~

G

·
Honestly, work isn't that hard right now. I've been training the woman who'll be covering my leave for almost 5 months, so at this point I'm kind of just sitting at my desk and being a resource if she has any questions - so it's a lot less stress. And I'd rather have the time after the baby comes.

But I am so ready! I've been having contractions off and on for the last week, and it's just hard sitting, standing, lying down - I just want it to be over! And keeping up with a 5 year old at the same time doesn't make it any easier!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts