Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for the last 3 days we had very bad winds and tornado watches. Temps in the high 60's. Now today WOW very cold. I had a doc appointment and when i left at 3 it was 41 with windchill of 32.. Right now at 12am its 32 wind chill 28 we do have a frost warning out.... Brrrr its cold.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
My computer tells me it's 39 degrees in Kansas City, MO. Dh made me shut the windows...but oh... he doesn't deal with all these hormones. I was just starting to cool down. :D

I heard about the crazy tornadoes and weather breaking stuff.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It has been super windy since Tuesday. We are talking 60+ mph winds, and about 50*. Well, today it is C O L D and windy, I think our high was 39, our low is supposed to be 23ish. It is supposed to be our first hard freeze. Brrr....

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Heard that you guys just got SLAMMED......sorry for all that.

We have been cold..but nothing major yet. 30's at night and 40's or low 50's during day.........not much wind but have had rain.

Our snow level dropped to 2500 ft. couple days ago......but we missed the bullet.........whew!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
After our extremely hot summer, we finally have some cool weather. The A/C was off for two weeks then back on for two weeks. We got another front yesterday; so the A/C is off and the doors and windows are open. Hopefully we won't have to turn on the heater or use the fire place for a while.

·
Registered
719 Posts
It's 75 at 8 AM. .... says it'll be up around 82 today, which is actually a bit cooler than it has been. So the windows will be open all day hopefully :)

·
27,948 Posts
Was nice & warm yesterday, must have jumped 20º in a min, no lie. I was going to hang my laundry inside since I stepped out & it was about 40 then step out a min later to let dog out & it was 60.
Now its 46º and spitting rain.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
No rain in forever. Still hot but not AS hot..don't know what the temp is right now but not bad. Got up really early a few mornings ago and opened windows after I found out it was cool outside. Closed before it got warm.

Still warm enought to shake my head when reading of your snow posts.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Yesterday it was in the balmy 70's. Today we are supposed to reach a high in the mid 50's. Tonight it may get into the 30's. I really do not like all the temperature changes. But I do have the windows open to get some fresh air in here.

·
Licence to Kill
3,479 Posts
It's sunny and a balmy 37* today! We've been in the 30's and low 40's (daytime temps) for about a month now...20's at night. Starting next week, supposed to be 20's during the day.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
High today 36 degrees. Lows tonight 22 degrees. Strong winds and the snow has stayed on the ground. It is just the beginning too! :yikes:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
It actually got up to 50 today.

:cloud9:

It's supposed to be between 46F and 55F until Friday and then cool right back off. I'll take it!

·
Registered
719 Posts
It's sunny and a balmy 37* today! We've been in the 30's and low 40's (daytime temps) for about a month now...20's at night. Starting next week, supposed to be 20's during the day.
OMG.....brrrrrr! And it's still fall....I couldn't do it. You're way tougher than me hehe.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's 38 right now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.