Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the foothills of the Smokies, Maryville! Very near Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Would love to find a pal! :grball:

Reactions: Alessa

·
Registered
460 Posts
I live in Dickson County which is west of Nashville so I am not too close but I am still in TN

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Another Tennessean here.
Not close either, we're just southwest of Cookeville, but wanted to drop in to say hello!:wave:

·
Registered
568 Posts
I am in Clarksville, which is closer to Dickson County. LOL! Our schools wrestle every year - which I am a big fan of. Sorry I am not to close to Gatlinburg and those beautiful mountains though.
Dianne

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, you're not far from me! I live in Morristown and work in Dandridge.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
We live/work in the Tricites area. When we first moved to TN we lived in Morristown, then Gray (Johnson City) and now Mount Carmel. Hubby works in JC & I work in Kingsport.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hello from Jamestown..Fentress County. My husband works in Cookeville and both my kiddos are Juniors at Tennessee Tech in Cookeville.:applause:

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Hello from Jamestown..Fentress County. My husband works in Cookeville and both my kiddos are Juniors at Tennessee Tech in Cookeville.:applause:
Jamestown tn.... right thru the middle of the 127 corridor 'yard-sale' love it....see ya in august.....

·
Registered
871 Posts
Not from Tennessee but I love the area that you are from. If I didn't live in the Pacific Northwest, I could definitely see myself living there. Lucky You!!!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Checking in from the Western End of Tennesee..the Dyersburg area

·
Registered
933 Posts
Jamestown tn.... right thru the middle of the 127 corridor 'yard-sale' love it....see ya in august.....
Yes right through the middle. Our town actually started the 127 corridor to bring business in. I've set up a sale every year but 3. I had a bad fall last year that kept me from getting to go out much but I did stop at a few locally with my children's help. This year I may set up a sale.

Hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I live on the border of Tenn. in Southwest Virginia. Norton , VA is about an hour from Kingsport, Tenn.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I am not from Tennessee. But I live over the mountain in Franklin NC. We head to the Gatlinburg/ PF area a few times a year. Love Cades Cove and Dollywood.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in the foothills of the Smokies, Maryville! Very near Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Would love to find a pal! :grball:
Hi, just found this forum today. I live in Crofton, Kentucky; just often shop in the Clarksville, Tennessee area; and get to Nashville when hubby has to go to the VA. Would like any local frugal tips.
When I used to live in Ohio; there were discount grocery stores. I called them the "scratch and dent" stores. But I can't find any cheap stores in the area. Of course, I use Aldi and Walmart. Hi everyone!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Heartofmine, I know you & I have already talked.
But I'm another one from Jamestown. Both my husband & I grew up there and then moved away after High School.

Now that my Dad is gone, I only have one brother left that still lives there.
But Mike's family is still around there.

It's great to see so many Tennesseans here on the forums though!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Well, I'd love to LIVE THERE. It's a beautiful area!

:cowwave: :cowwave: :cowwave:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts