Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight is soup night so we are having Stew. Didn't get it in the crock pot this morning so will be less spectacular than usual - lol.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I'm going to try a new wild rice casserole in the crockpot. It's supposed to have some bacon and cut up turkey, but I'm going to use a pound of hamburger instead. Hope it's good.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Well for us it's the usual, baked chicken, pink beans w/potatoes and white rice. :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Chicken thighs in the crockpot (with onions & soy sauce)
Rice
broccoli/carrots/cauliflower

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I still have some chicken left over so dd will probably have that. Dh is working and I have school tonight. I'm not sure what I'll grab.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread, probably a salad too

·
27,948 Posts
We're having pork with General Tao's sauce & some kind of rice-spinach dish.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
not sure , today has been a lazy day. i think Ill make lazy mans subs( heated up canned spaghetti, grated cheese all on a sub bun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Going to THE OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY with DD, then going to see "CATS" :cat:
Not a frugal evening, but good quality time with DD.

·
Registered
674 Posts
We are having steak subs with onions and peppers. We are also going to have sweet potato fries and asparagus. (YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY)

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Cheeseburger pie
corn that I froze last summer
spinach
applesauce

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Tuesday is our 'on your own' night so it's whatever you can grab. I do have a huge bowl of leftover bean soup with dumplings (but only have one dumpling left) from yesterday. I don't know what I was thinking... I must have thought I was cooking for an army because I cooked way-way-way too much. Oh well, it's good the second day too.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
TV Dinner ( either meatloaf or chicken )
Just me here again tonight.:wall:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts