Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. Its going to be a pretty day here :)
So far stripped beds and washed linens, took out pork chops for dinner. Bought 28 free Bic coupons and found a refund for them.
I will be leaving soon with Krystal, I have 2 grocery shops then we are going to Subway for lunch, free with coupons :)
Hope everyone has a nice day!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Good morning everyone! It's very dreary here today. I still need to figure out a supper plan. I really just want to snuggle up with a book,and enjoy the quiet! I did a lot yesterday,as the computer was down:toothy: Now it is all fixed,glad I worked hard before. I need to go do some stock ups this evening,but nothing that cannot wait till this weekend.Hope everone has a great day.:D

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Today it is raining. So we will all be inside. Not much to do today. I have to go to the post office and mail a package to DH. Not sure what we are having for lunch. Hope you all have a great day!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
So far I've got a 30 min. peak fat burning workout, fed ayla, got carl up and massaged his back.
After I finish breakfast it'll be just getting ayla and myself ready for the day, lot's of kitchen work, put away clean clothes, and maybe see if it's warm enough for the pool :)

Today is also grocery shopping day for me. (last day of some great sales) Plus we are totally out of milk, and nearly out of dh's main staple~cokes! :D

I want to do some other workout, I'm thinking Kathy Smiths Pilates for the lower body.

I think for dinner I'll grill the chicken breast I have dethawed out.

Oh man, i have a lot of coupons to put away during Ayla's nap too!

I REALLY need to get carl to fix my email! I might have pinecone surveys waiting for me! yikes!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Today is catchup day from the weekend. I mopped the floors, did some laundry, unclogged the toilet :puke:, and got my bank account fixed. They took a double withdrawal out of my account! :yikes:

DD3 and I went to Target for Little Swimmers, but I got a couple of dresses for her cheap. Nice casual summer ones for $4.00. We had some lunch, now she is sleeping. It is beautiful here today :sun:

When my other DD's come home, I have to go to the post office to mail some ebay stuff and go to Supervalue for some nearly free stuff. Tomorrow is my big Shop Rite trip-can't wait! :toothy:

Tonight we are supposed to go work on the camper. DH hates working on the camper, but agreed to help me uncover it and try to fix the awning. Then I have to start cleaning it for our August camping trip. I have to go in stages. It's at my in-laws house and I have to get DD's to watch Courtney while I do it. So it takes me a while.

·
Registered
601 Posts
hi everyone.........work 8-5, of course--------

then i have to go to Walmart for a few things
already did the dishes, laundry (folded mountain of clothes)
may have Subway for supper (think i have some filled cards for free sandwiches) I just love the Roasted chicken

Supposed to maybe rain just a little bit today, in the 70's (low) seems like early FALL here, the wind is blowing a little bit of cool air.....Supposed to start storming again for tomorrow and Thursday and then be pretty for weekend.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Terrific Tuesday.......

Terrific Tuesday.......
Made the beds
Loaded the dirty dishes in the dishwasher
Cleaned one bathroom
Now I have to
Wash clothes
dry clothes
Fold clothes
put away the clean clothes
mop
vacuum
dust
sweep
Declutter
Walk the dogs
Exercise
Organize
I hope everyone has a great frugal day .

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
It's a sunny day here...:sun:

I did many, many loads of laundry, which I hanged on the clothesline.

I washed the dishes...and...I cleaned out 3 kitchen drawers, today! :toothy: Just those 3 drawers took me 1 hour! lol They were a mess! :eek:

Well, I hope everyone had or will have a great day!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts