Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Terrific Tuesday.....
Make Beds
Wash Clothes
Dry Clothes
Fold Clothes
Make Dinner
Put away the clean clothes
Do Daily Devotionals(Read the Bible,Pray, Write out Daily Bible Verses).
Study
Work on Potty Training DD
Exercise
Walk the Dogs
Change Kitty Litter
Declutter
Mop
Sweep
Dust
Vacuum
This is my last post on this site.
I will be lifting up everyone in prayer daily.

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning!
Why is it your last post Carla? Best to you!

Cloudy here & the weather forcasters have the clouds and rain predicted for the rest of the week. yuck!!

Today I'll be playing catch up. Sorta let a few cleaning duties go as of late and need to get my act together.
Vac, dust, shopping list,laundry, you get the picture.;)

Dinner is something with leftover ham.

Went to one parade yesterday and at the cemetary where they have a ceremony I was crying when taps was played. It was so moving and made my day.:cry:

Have a great day everyone.:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Goodmorning Darlene and Carla and everyone! :)

I'm waiting to go to the dr. this morning. At nine I will go to the clinic, take a number and wait 3 hours...:eek: That's how it is here in Quebec to see a dr. There are about 29 people waiting outside the clinic right. Some have been there since 8 or earlier...They're waiting for the doors to open. Can you beleive this???:eek:

If I get out not too late, I hope to have time to go do some grocery shopping.:)

Carla, I'm sorry to see you leave. I hope everything is alright. I see in your mood that you are feeling empty. That worries me.:( If you need to talk I am there. You can pm me. What ever you chose to do, I wish you the very best. I've always been amazed to read how discplined you are to do so much house work! Now take very good care of you, ok? :heartsm:

Btw, how did your dd's birthday party, go, Carla? I hope she had fun!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DD's Birthday was very frugal and great thanks for asking.
We are most likely going to have to cancel our Cable Internet Service that is why I am leaving.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Morning everyone!

Dave us going fishing today so I will be relaxing and working on getting caught up on house work. Dave's parents were here all weekend, so not much got done. :p

Laundry
Take out kitchen garbage
Dishes
Vaccuum
Take a walk (get the mail and get the new Avon catalogs out around town)

Have a great day everyone! :)

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning!!
I have my first merchandising job at Sears, then going to get my nails done, the bug spray from camping just tore em up :(
Going to a crawfish boil tonight at the supreme court house. Jenn and Donnie and Jacob will also be there, cant wait to see my little man :)
Hope everyone has a great day

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Carla, I hope you can come back when things change....... We'll really miss you !!!!!!!!!!
Lucie, I hope you can get in & out in good time !
Darlene, don't work too hard !!!!!!!
I have a bit of housework to do...
40 ears of corn to cook & freeze....
I was going to have lunch at school with dd, but the principle says NO, it to hecktic there this week :mad: I got subway sands and everything :mad: Of well I'll take it to her and she has cookings to pass out to her lunch friends......
Have a great day ladies !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Carla - I hope we can hear from you again soon. How about your library does it offer internet? I will miss you.

As for my day - It's raining again and its chilly. I am working as usual and then go for a haircut. I am really blah today. My tummy is not feeling well and I am stressing out big over the upcoming stalker trial. I think it's just because of the weather though. I feel trapped when it rains.

Probably will be lots of homework to help dd with when I pick her up from school. Only 8 more days after today :smball:

Hope you are having a dry Tuesday.

pat

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Carla, I hope you will be able to come sometimes to us. Take care.:)

Lori....I saw the dr. at 12h30....:eek: I waited 3 hours and a half! But it was worth it. I really needed to see him. I got a recomendation that I could no longer keep my aunt do to health problems(I'm exhausted-that's health! ;) ) Luckily I met my next door neighbour, who alos waited 2 hours there with me. We talked and talked and talked! lol It was fun.:)

Well I hope everyone's day is going well! :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Carla-Sorry to see you leave. Come back again, soon.

O, I am sooo glad I am off from work today. Of course, all I have done is work here, though. lol These house sure needed some deep cleaning. The bedroom is all that I have left, so after my puter break I am going to get started on that.

It's a frugal day here. No money spent so far. :)

Have a great day!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well I haven't posted here in a long time but let's see...

Today I need to:

Finalize my orders for candle supplies
mop the kitchen floor
vacuum
shower, dress, hair, makeup
Put clean laundry away
workout at gym
Take vitamins & calcium
Drink water, water, water!
Re-schedule Maddy's PT/OT for a different day of week

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sunny Beautiful day here.Good Afternoon Everyone.

To Do Today
Unload Dishwasher-Excited because it is new and I haven't had one for 8 years since before I met DH
Change Cat Litter
Wash Clothes
Vaccum Living Room
Excercise and Feed Dogs
Feed Cats
Balance Checkbook
Straighten Drawers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts