Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! Today I have to take DD1 to the eye doctor. I think she's going to need glasses. She is so vain, she would rather not see than wear glasses. :( Teenagers! :ugh:

Pay some bills
drop off Raechel and Courtney to MIL
take Ashlee to doctor
Mall trip to Lenscrafters (have a coupon, lol)
laundry
clean up, make bed, etc.
clean up porch (again!)
finish up cookbook and get it out of here!
plan to work on the camper tomorrow-we leave in 3 weeks! :eek:

It is steamy, humid and yucky here. Have a nice day! :sun:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Danielle!

For glasses, they have so many *cool* ones now, maybe your dd will accept to wear them...? Goodluck to her!:)

It's raining this morning...I'm up with Patrick...everyone else is sleeping. Francois is gone to his summer school...

Today I am still working on finishing off the TON of laundry from the camp...:toothy:

Nothing much happening, except that we will be trying to relax, as Pierre is on vacation.

Have all a great day!:sun:

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning!
Danielle, your Dd sounds like a typical teen.:) Bet she's a good eye roller too. :rolleyes: Be strong.

Hope you make time to relax today Lucie.:)

After getting dressed the family is off to do some running around~ all kinds of little things need doing.

Hope everyone has a nice day.:)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darlene! Boy what a good eye roller she is, too! lol

Makes her dad furious! ROFL

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I have one of those eye rollers as well.We go round and round with her everyday!!!!! *sigh*

Speaking of 'the eye roller' She has band camp everyday this week and next from 8am-noon. This getting up at 6am is getting old very quick LOL!! I'm usually up anyways (because of Jayme) but I have to get up,get dressed, and get 3 little ones dressed.By the time I take Ashley to the high school and come back..I'm tired lol

Anyways--- Not doing much today

*3 loads laundry (started the first at 4 am-how crazy am I )
Made bed
picked up living room
picked up garbage outside (a dog or cat got into our trash lastnight-( what a mess)
emptied dishwasher
Go to CVS for a few things when Dh gets home
post office
fold and put away laundry

·
Registered
601 Posts
well i have to work unfortunately.......some days i just really hate my job...

Then, i probably won't do much, i am really really depressed right now and down in the dumps..... can't think straight

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Not much planned for today. I have to babysit my three cousins for about two hours. Shouldn't be too bad! I am getting ready to go back to Germany on Friday. I just have to get some more things packed. I'm really excited!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
nothing special to day..a few phone calls to make..send out more resumes..

i want to go to the y--gona cancel at the end of this month..really got to cut expenses to the bone..
pick up living room
declutter my bedroom..
make chicken and a veggie for dinner
get clothing ready for agency(job) apt. tomorrow

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi everyone. Today will be kind of busy. Got word this morning that DH uncles funeral is tomorrow. It sure didn't give us much time! today will be spent ordering flowers(sent DD#1 and DH to do that) I need to dig out clothes to wear. I haven't had to "dress" for anything for a while. Neither has DH-he works in jeans! I got the driving directions ready. It's about a 6 hour drive:( My fibro does NOT like that! Everyone pray that our car makes it! It hasn't been running well lately:bang:
Anyway,I hope you all have a good day!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
vecollins I am sorry to hear that you are down in the dumps. I hope you are feeling better now. :hugz:

My friend bought me lunch today and then I took Madison to the Dr. for her shots. Madison is doing really well the Dr. said she is in the 95% range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts