Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What cha doin? How's the weather?

Well my weather is 57 and cloudy right now. Supposed to be in the upper 70s today. I'm gonna do a couple of things today but nothing big so far.

~workout
~look up 3 small things for the accountant
~go to Dad's and look for a password for Mom's MyFamily.com pages
~sign off one last time on her computer with all of her contacts
~get ready to shut down her internet

I've got black beans cooking in the crockpot, will make cornbread to go with it for dinner. Nothing much exciting going on here.

Hope you all have a great day.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Overcast, but warm this morning.So far I have:

*Treadmill
*Cleaned litter boxes
* Made bed and straightened bedroom
* Straightened front upstairs rooms
*Mailed few bills

Still need to meet with a fellow who is coming to pick up some dead wood to use as firewood( I don't believe in using wood heat unless the tree is dead or down.)Then plant a few flowers.

Have a great day all!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
A whole lot of nothing. :D My morning sickness kicked in and I plan on just lazing around all day, stuffing my face. :lol3:

Okay actually, I will probably empty the dishwasher and finish putting away laundry. Maybe.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
It's beautiful outside today, supposed to get into the 70's, YAY!

Already done for today:
~ Wake DD up and drive to school
~ Go to 48 Hour video and pick up a movie or 2
~ Straighten up computer room and vacumn
~ Let doggies out
~ Straighten up bathroom
~ Check emails and respond

Still need to do:
~ Go through downstairs closet and post on freecycle
~ Go to Price Rite and pick up a few things
~ Pick up DD from school
~ Reheat Dinner
~ Load up dishwasher
~ Relax and watch a rented movie
~ Watch Animal Planet at 10pm
~ Go to bed

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Cloudy here, but not too bad. Allergies kicking into high gear, and just feeling really tired this week. Giving myself permission to let things slide and take it easy this week. Will keep up on the laundry and kitchen, but no big projects and maybe a nap when I get home from work.

·
8,714 Posts
~What gorgeous weather! I opened a few windows. This morning I finished up the purse I made for my sister and wrapped it, actually cleaned up my sewing supplies afterward, made the bed, got dressed, dressed the kids(my kids wear their pj's all the time), had breakfast, played memory games with Ro and started a load of diapers. Gotta double check the weather but I should be able to hang them outside today! Later I'll be making pepperoni bread for dinner and dropping off presents at my sisters. Might also see my in-laws tonight. And watching American Idol of course!!!~

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Overcast today. Everything is normal routine so far- everyone out the door and off to work. SO and I are going to half-price taco day at our fave lunch place to celebrate my b-day. Tonight he has to go vote so I won't see him until late.
Kids want to go to the library after tutoring so I will pick them up from school then head over there. Have to turn in my two Dave Ramsey books.
Dinner will be leftover stew over rice. My cleaning focus is the dining room. Started decluttering it yesterday so today I will focus on cleaning.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
ACK!!! DF is home today and in a 'working' mood... that means already I have

Done
Breakfast
brought dd to school
ran errands
cleaned the sink & stove
emptied dd's room
ran all the furniture to the dumpster
ripped up the rugs & padding
snuck a cup of coffee
swept up the remains of the dirt and flooring
remove all nails, screws, etc from the walls
washed the walls
patched the walls
(I am starting to HATE those walls)

Still need to do-
shower
pick DD up from school
bring dd to dentist
go to the doctors
pick up meds at pharmacy
cook dinner
clean up from dinner
prep the room for DF's determination to paint tonight...

*sigh*
ooops... got to go, he caught me being still :lol:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
It's cloudy and 54 degrees here. I have made the bed, loaded the dishwasher, fed the kitty cats, cleaned their litter box, picked up and put away anything not in its place.

I still need to make deep dish pizza for dinner and some choc. chip cookies for a snack/dessert this evening. I am going to read and knit some more today too :).

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Im going to clean the inside of my truck today.

I just got in from work not too long ago, opened up the windows to air out the place and let the 'warm' air in :D. Had dinner, need to do dishes and after that - the window cleaner and vaccuum and I are going outside for some serious QT in the truck!! Empty the trash too!

Then a cozy nite in, tea, cookies :lol: and curl up with a good book until the boy calls me when hes home from work to say 'gnite' *swoon*

Have a great evening ladies!
:rollsmile

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Another day in the eighties here. So nice outside!!!

The only thing we really have to do today is go to the pool store and get another chemical to add to the water. Hopefully the pool will be swim ready by Thursday. The kids are so ready to dive in. Honestly, I am ready for them to be able to swim as well.

Tonight we will head to the batting cages for some extra practice and pick up another bat for John.

As far as around the house goes, Ali has done the dishes, fed and watered her dog and swept around the pool and back porch. John has taken out the trash, cleaned the litter box, fed and watered the cats and my dog. I need to run the vacuum and pick up a little here and there. Chris has about three loads of laundry to do when he gets home from work.

The kids have been in the backyard most of the day or walking the dog up and down the street. I did not makle them do any lessons today - we all have spring fever from this beautiful weather.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts