Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my vanity The candle arrangement is something I saw done at pier one. Of course they had a huge price on each piece, this look was acheived from dollar tree for $5 and gave me some left overs to use in other parts of the room that I forgot to photograph.
Also in the reflection of the mirror you can see the stenciled shower door!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right view from the bedroom door.
Ah! On the glass shelf is the stuff I thought I forgto to photograph! Duh me!
LOL.
I took dark blue wine glasses ($1 each at $ tree) added the left over rocks from the candle plate, and a sprig of putple flowers from a stalk at wally world (.88c a branch)
The oil lamp Sherry made me is up there too, as well as 2 candle holders my mil made. The candle holders tie the whole color scheme together!

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Very nice, I am jealous of your bathtub, lol! Can I come over for a soak?:toothy:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You did a wonderful job on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it !!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
Looks great!
Oh how I envy you you big bathroom. I have always lived in a one bathroom house and they have all had tiny bathrooms. No countertops at all, ever. Poor me.:weeping:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Mel, wanna trade tubs??? Pleeeeeaaasssse!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry Robin, dh would kill me! He is the tub person!
I understand about small bathrooms, my closet is bigger than the guest bathroom! I just make sure my bedroom and bath are clean for company, then let them use it!
Thanks for the compliments! Now I can tackle more projects!!!!:toothy:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Mel, I love the bathroom. You did so great!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I envy counterspace, too. My bathroom is very small. The good thing about that is that I can clean the entire room in a few minutes, including the floor. :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I love it! really pretty! Once i finish decluttering my master bath, I will post pics of mine to show everyone. Mine is in a seaside theme. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts