Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DH and I will have leftover cheese filled ravioli. The boys will have pizza. Side salad for all, although I know the boys won't eat it. :)
What's on your menu this evening?

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I have to work tonight. Dh is making spaghetti for dinner :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
We are having creamy crockpot chicken over egg noodles. A veggie for a side dish.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Since tomorrow night is our take out night, tonight I'm making:
corned beef brisket
mashed potatoes
carrots

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I haven't really thought too much about dinner yet. Just finishing up my double batch of friendship bread. This time I made 1 batch into banana bread and 1 batch into apple cake. Banana bread is already done and apple cake needs about 20 minutes more. Now just sitting down at computer with breakfast and a tall glass of ice tea.

I'll probably make chicken -- maybe a chicken and stuffing kind of casserole. Or maybe I'll get out there and start some bean soup. Hmmm, decisions, decisions!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
A little bit of everything, it is leftover night. We are having salad, pizza and I am making a dip out of leftover refried beans.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Pizza for the others ,,fish sandwich for me.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
~SPAM, Potato and Onion Sandwiches
~Raw Baby Carrots with Ranch Dressing
~Pear halves

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Nice outside....maybe BBQ chicken thighs, I think I'll go get some potatoes and a couple eggs a boiling...for potato salad. Not sure what else.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Having a dinner at the Lodge! No cooking or cleanup.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Since the weather has taken a winter-like turn, we are going to have beef stew and homemade bread.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
It'll be one of those Quesedillas/Grilled Cheese/Ham&Cheese Sandwich kind of nights.....I bet I even have one kiddo who will request oatmeal - and tonite that will be a-o-k!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
here we're having hot dogs & homemade frenchfries.

·
27,948 Posts
Mark is home for a week!:yippee: Choice of leftovers here, spaghetti & meatballs or ham & mashed potatoes. Making a salad to go with both.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sandwiches and Veggie Soup

·
Registered
359 Posts
tacos, beans

1 - 20 of 25 Posts