Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working since I was sixteen.
This is the first time in 32 years that I have ever been completely debt free with a one month emergency fund.
I know that it is not much…but it feels so good to know that if something happened at least I have a little savings in the bank.
Thank-you Lord for leading me to Frugal Village and my Frugal Village Family as all of you have taught me sooooooooooo many lessons.:cheer4:

Reactions: mh3rdwheel

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Larabelle,

I have always enjoyed your posts, your goals and your spirit. You are an inspiration and doing a fantastic job. We are here cheering you on every step of the way, especially after you paid off so much in the past. Congratulations. Keep going I know you can do it.

Reactions: larabelle

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Congratulations! You're doing a fantastic job and have accomplished much. You have every reason to be proud of yourself.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
you're on the right track and have been. thats all that matters. your emergency fund will grow with time. :hugz:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Congratulations!! Here's to many more debt free years. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congratulations!

·
27,948 Posts
You said "It's not much" Not much? It's awesome! Looking forward to watching where you're heading next. Keep up the great work!! :thumb:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Huge congratulations! Very proud of your success to date. I'm at the same stage, building my long-term emergency fund. I, too, am very grateful for this community.

·
19,119 Posts
Not much? did you really say 'not much'? - it's the world because not only are you in control, but you also steered your financial ship straight to your goal!! Mahalo for posting your great news and Congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Not much????
You are ahead of 90% of the rest of America!
Great job - really great.

·
Registered
176 Posts
How absolutely, positively, unbelievably fan-freaking-tastic!!!! It must feel wonderful to know all of your hard work and sacrifice has paid off!

Give yourself a pat on the back and a hearty "atta girl!"! You've earned it! :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
:cheer4: Congratulations and yeah, did you say "not much"? I don't believe too many people in this economy can say they are debt free and have an emergency fund. You have done a remarkable job. Thank you for sharing.

Cat

·
Registered
480 Posts
You ROCK Larabelle! What an amazing accomplishment!:cheer4::cheer4:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts