Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:reindeer: :santasm: CJ, a special thank you to you for generosity and kindness in organizing this! :hug2:

My children were delighted with the ornaments, they have spent hours just picking them up and looking at them and asking about where they came from, and what the person is like that made them!

:angel2: They really helped to cheer their little hearts. We have had a few family things going on...(not our little family...extended family), and we all appreciated the cheery arrival of the ornaments.

Thank you to everyone who participated. We loved each and every ornament! :angel2:

·
27,948 Posts
Merry Christmas Yvonne!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
ymay said:
:reindeer: :santasm: CJ, a special thank you to you for generosity and kindness in organizing this! :hug2:

My children were delighted with the ornaments, they have spent hours just picking them up and looking at them and asking about where they came from, and what the person is like that made them!

:angel2: They really helped to cheer their little hearts. We have had a few family things going on...(not our little family...extended family), and we all appreciated the cheery arrival of the ornaments.

Thank you to everyone who participated. We loved each and every ornament! :angel2:
Us too.....our package arrived this morning & I've just been in awe! They truly are beautiful! I want a seperate little tree now just for my FV family's ornaments!!

It was certainly a very, very bright moment and I really, really needed that.....

Of course, I realized when I opened the box that I :bang: didn't :bang: put :bang: my :bang: name :bang: on the ones I'd made! Sorry folks....sorry CJ.....

Thanks for all the hard work - all of you - but especially CJ - no act of kindness & generosity ever goes unrewarded - biggest blessings to you......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts