Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to write a post and say I am so thankful for Frugal Village. I do not post that much but I visit most everyday. I just feel so at home here. I have joined other boards and email groups but they always seem to leave something to be desired. Not frugal village. I feel that I have alot in common with most of the women here. Of course some are at different stages of their lives but I can still think---I remember when I was going thru that or file away some tidbits from someone who is a little older so that when I get there it will not be so suprising. I just love this group.
Anyway I just had to say what I was feeling. :grouphug2

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Jeanna, I love it here too! I can't start my day without checking in here and seeing what everyone else is up to. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging and it's nice to know I am not alone with trying to live a more frugal lifestyle.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Everyone is so helpful and encouraging and it's nice to know I am not alone with trying to live a more frugal lifestyle.
:yeah:

--Michelle

·
27,948 Posts
With teamwork we can figure out & do just about anything. Go us, all of us! :cheergrl: :smooch: :hugz:

·
Registered
616 Posts
I love it here too. I only found this board last month and it is my favourite. I am always checking in for new posts.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I love it here as well, this is like my 2nd home, I come here everyday and when I cant get online to stop by I get a little bored.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Me too! I love being here!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
This really is a special community. It's completely unlike any other forum I've been a part of in the past.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I start almost every morning here with my coffee, and like to check in before bed in the evening. This is the sweetest, kindest, and wisest bunch of ladies.
I love the fact that you can ask anything, there is no judgements, and if you need a shoulder to cry on...their is always someone there to give you a hug.
"I love you Gals :weeping: ".

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
This is definately one of the biggest supports in my life right now!!!! Even when others in my life are saying I'm shooting for impossibles or that they don't understsand where I'm coming from I can come here and find support and INSPIRATION!!!! Thank you all!!!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Jeanna, I agree with you! I just found this board in February and instantly felt a connection to everyone here.

Unlike many forums, the people here are honest, supportive, and practical, and haven't forgotten what is really important in life.

Hooray to us! :applause:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I Love it too! i have to check it everyday. I get so much inspiration from y'all and its nice to hear what like minded people have to say about things and really great to hear different perspectives. plus i can say that the goals and challenges keep me accountable and i feel like i get so many good tips

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
yepper, great bunch in here to get to know. And love how many ideas we all have to share and want to help out. Gotta be here.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am so glad I found this board. It really means a lot to me that people are so helpful and kind.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
there is power in numbers

It has been much easier to stick to my frugal ways knowing that other woman see the point in all the "silly" and "cheapskate" things I do.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
What a wonderful uplifting thread this one is! I agree, this is the best place on the web. It is each and everyone of you that make this great Village what it is. :hugz: to each of you and thanks for making our home on the web the great place it is.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I love Frugal Village as well. Although I havent posted much for over a month, I checked every day. Ever since I joined I have felt welcome. I have never felt out of place like with other sites I have tried. I have gotten some great advice and suggestions. Thanks everyone!!!!!!!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts