Frugal Village Forums banner

Thank you Frugal Village

2K views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  Libby 
#1 ·
I just had to write a post and say I am so thankful for Frugal Village. I do not post that much but I visit most everyday. I just feel so at home here. I have joined other boards and email groups but they always seem to leave something to be desired. Not frugal village. I feel that I have alot in common with most of the women here. Of course some are at different stages of their lives but I can still think---I remember when I was going thru that or file away some tidbits from someone who is a little older so that when I get there it will not be so suprising. I just love this group.
Anyway I just had to say what I was feeling. :grouphug2

#2 ·
Jeanna, I love it here too! I can't start my day without checking in here and seeing what everyone else is up to. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging and it's nice to know I am not alone with trying to live a more frugal lifestyle.

#3 ·
Everyone is so helpful and encouraging and it's nice to know I am not alone with trying to live a more frugal lifestyle.
:yeah:

--Michelle

#4 ·
With teamwork we can figure out & do just about anything. Go us, all of us! :cheergrl: :smooch: :hugz:

#6 ·
I love it here as well, this is like my 2nd home, I come here everyday and when I cant get online to stop by I get a little bored.

#9 ·
I start almost every morning here with my coffee, and like to check in before bed in the evening. This is the sweetest, kindest, and wisest bunch of ladies.
I love the fact that you can ask anything, there is no judgements, and if you need a shoulder to cry on...their is always someone there to give you a hug.
"I love you Gals :weeping: ".

#10 ·
This is definately one of the biggest supports in my life right now!!!! Even when others in my life are saying I'm shooting for impossibles or that they don't understsand where I'm coming from I can come here and find support and INSPIRATION!!!! Thank you all!!!!

#11 ·
Jeanna, I agree with you! I just found this board in February and instantly felt a connection to everyone here.

Unlike many forums, the people here are honest, supportive, and practical, and haven't forgotten what is really important in life.

Hooray to us! :applause:

#13 ·
I Love it too! i have to check it everyday. I get so much inspiration from y'all and its nice to hear what like minded people have to say about things and really great to hear different perspectives. plus i can say that the goals and challenges keep me accountable and i feel like i get so many good tips

#14 ·
yepper, great bunch in here to get to know. And love how many ideas we all have to share and want to help out. Gotta be here.

#15 ·
I am so glad I found this board. It really means a lot to me that people are so helpful and kind.

#18 ·
What a wonderful uplifting thread this one is! I agree, this is the best place on the web. It is each and everyone of you that make this great Village what it is. :hugz: to each of you and thanks for making our home on the web the great place it is.

#19 ·
I love Frugal Village as well. Although I havent posted much for over a month, I checked every day. Ever since I joined I have felt welcome. I have never felt out of place like with other sites I have tried. I have gotten some great advice and suggestions. Thanks everyone!!!!!!!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.