Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh I always knew i had lots of special friends here at the village...I want to thank the "special" :angel: that sponsored me so I can stay!!! You are a blessing to me and I appreciate you more than you could ever know...

I have strayed from here a couple of times but have NEVER found such a true bunch of friends.. I tell you all more than I tell anyone else I know, ya'll know my family troubles (dh, dd, etc) my financial troubles, my triumphs, my illnesses, etc.. Nobody here has ever judged me, but just listened and tried to be supportive.

I don't really have many friends near where I live, my best bunch of buddies are right here and I will always feel that way.. I will always consider this my home away from home.. And special :angel: just know that I thank you from the bottom of my heart..

:hugz: to everyone... I CAN STAY, I CAN STAY!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
woooohoooo!! Aren't angels wonderful! Glad you can stay....need a kleenix? :hugz:
:dancing:
:fdance:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YES I HAVE USED A WHOLE BOX OF KLEENEX ALREADY GRACI.. THANKS, VICKIE

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Vickie, I am so glad you are staying. You are a special part of the Village and we love you.:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Vickie!!! I'm so happy you're staying. Thank you to Vickie's :angel2: !

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
So glad to hear you are staying Vickie! :hugz:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I AM GLAD I AM STAYING TOO... I want to say once again THANK YOU special :angel2: You are a very special person with a wonderful, caring heart..... I have to say though I have become friends with more caring, loving people here than any where before... One day we will have to come up with a way to have a FRUGAL VILLAGE "IN PERSON" REUNION..... :lol: Wouldn't that be awesome, if we could all meet in person...
I love you all---you are family!!!

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: An angel has waved her magic wand again.:wand:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm glad you are staying..... We have so many Angels amoung us here !!!!!!!!:angel2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts