Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure this exactly 'flows' but I wanted to say it today and I hope the message comes through. :hugz:

One night that seems so long ago,
When the darkness wouldn't lift,
God sent me Frugal Village,
But I didn't see the 'gift'.

I won't tell you where I came from,
Because it wouldn't change a thing,
There are angels that reside here,
that only look within.

I came with all my baggage,
Bitter, Broken, Crushed, Alone.
There was no initiation, questions, judgement.....
Just a family ~ A home!

I've been loved, restored, supported.
Given rest, a hand, a heart,
I didn't even earn it,
It was freely given from the start.

I could never put in words or pictures,
How a broken spirit mends,
and is Thank-you near sufficent,
For what God gave me here ~ In FRIENDS.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Bev, I don't even know where to start..........you are such a blessing to so many people and I hope you know that!! I love your honesty and your heart. You have so much to give and I am thankful to have met you here!!:angel:

Beautiful poem by the way!!;) :smball:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
homesteadmamma said:
Bev in answer to your poem -

God gave us a gift and it was YOU!!!!
Hear, hear ~ I agree.

:hugz:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Bev, you have come so far. I remember when you first started posting and were so down in the dumps. I am so glad to know that you are smiling again. Your thoughtful posts and eloquence in responding when one of us is struggling makes you such an integral part of this village. We are the lucky ones!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Pass the tissues please! Bev, this is beautiful! You have such a gift with your writing and art.:) You have no idea how much you have blessed me. :hugz:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
bev, that is such a beautiful poem and everyone here is right. you are such a blessing to the village. we all love you. you are like a sister. i love reading your posts. you are so kind and sweet.....and so talented too. not to mention, so funny sometimes. you are always there to lift our spirits. thank you so much my friend.:hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Bev, That is a beautiful poem. You are so very talented! I love reading your post, you have such wonderful insight to things and you are so special! You have a beautiful heart and soul and we are so very blessed to have you as a member of our Village family.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
What a beautiful Poem !!!!!!!!! I feel blessed to call you friend Bev ! We feel every bit as lucky to have you for a friend/sister as you are to have us !!!!!!!!!!
We love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
And now I'M crying. That was beautiful, Bev! We treasure you so much!

·
27,948 Posts
:hugz: Bev, you've touched my heart yet again.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Bev, such a beautiful poem, you have a gift for reaching out to others, and you have a way about you that draws people to you. Your care for people just oozes out of your posts, and I admire that so much!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Bev, what beautiful words, and it says exactly how I feel about the village too.. Your poem is so true and meaningful..

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
You have such an amazing way with words, not to mention a fabilous sense of humor and an eye for unique beauty. Thank YOU for being MY friend.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Bev,

You bring love and laughter with you and we love you! Lovely piece! I wish I could write so well!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Bev,

You have done it yet again, another beautiful poem from your heart. Thank you! :thankx: I love you my friend! :hugz:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Whoever has that Kleenex box-please pass it here! Bev,you have so much talent..that was beautiful. I admire you so much,and you have helped me in more ways than I can tell you.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
wow!! Bev, you are so talented and such beautiful words. I am so glad that you are a part of my life.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts