Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an angel in my pm box and didn't even know it. Thank you so much to that lovely lady and to all of you. Everyone here has been so much more to me than they know. I am crying again. First the angel, then Bev's poem, and now again. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
awe...have a hankey!

I just looked at your Gr. Challenge Total YTD...HOW DO YOU DO THAT?????

PLEASE, TELL ME!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm glad you have an Angel and I'm glad you are a flower in the garden !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
i am so happy an :angel2: shined upon you....... aren't the people here at the village just all angels really!! This is the absolute best place to be on the internet..
Have a kleenex on me, I have used alot of them in the past couple of days myself

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been really busy and have not updated it since March. I had totally forgot that was on there. I wonder if people that noticed it before had though I didn't buy groceries for 3 months. hehehe!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: to you and your special :angel2: ! I think we, as a Village, should buy stock in Kleenex!:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I still have a few Kleenex left:D I'm so glad you found an:angel2: . There are so many of them here. :angel:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am glad there are angels among us. I am glad to see that flower in your box. :D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Angelee, I am so glad that you have an angel. I love seeing that purple flower in your awards case.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Angels are SO special. It is so wonderful when they come into our lives.

Glad you are here!:angel:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts