Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to extend my thanks and appreciation to those of you who have loved ones serving in the military. So often we just hear the negative, but the sacrafices you and your families make are dearly appreciated! We have several friends or friends with children in the service, and the stories they tell are incredible.

:usasmile: YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!! :usasmile:

And in case you wondered if it is making a difference:
"It is strange for me to say it, but this process of change has started because of the American invasion of Iraq," Lebanese Druze leader Walid Jumblatt explained to David Ignatius of the Washington Post. "I was cynical about Iraq. But when I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them, it was the start of a new Arab world. The Syrian people, the Egyptian people, all say that something is changing. The Berlin Wall has fallen. We can see it."

:hug2:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I appreciate all they do too!

This week our school and classes all made banners for the soldiers returning home this Saturday at Ft. Hood. I know it isn't much, but I wanted to show my support to all the soldiers and their families!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Thank you. After having to deal with this last year of dh being in Iraq, I can now understand what the wives of active duty soldiers go through. I can honestly say, I would not trade places with them if you gave me all the money in the world. But I respect them for being able to deal with deployments time and time again. You never know just people go through or have to deal with until it hits home.

Just knowing that people out there support the soldiers and appreciate what they are doing, really boosts the moral of the soldiers. They appreciate being appreciated!

God Bless all our troops still there fighting, and those that are getting ready to deploy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts