Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thank you secret pal for all the great ecards! I really love the notepaper and stickers that I got in the mail today. I can't wait to use them! Thanks!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Thank you Secret Pal !!!! I loved the Santa card ! It's just what I needed to make a good day better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that Santa is soooooooo cute !!!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I wish some other people would check their mail. :eek: :reindeer:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Thank You For the E-card Secret Pal...... I needed a poinsettia today !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thank you secret pal for the goodie package!!! How did you know I love floating candles? I also loved the hot chocolate mix and especially the Tony Stewart candy! LOVE IT! Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Thank you secret pal for the ecards I needed some chocolate.It was a nice surprise to have my email filled with cards when I finally go online

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Thank You Secret Pal....... I got a very big surprise in the mail today...... I got the most wonderful mug filled with the sweetest smelling candies you can imagine !!!!! I love it so much !!!!!!
It is absolutly lovely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You So Much Secret Pal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Just wanted to remind/tell my secret pal that I'm not home... if you sent me anything recently I will get it when I get back in January.

PS...
Heaven has my address here.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Thank You for the cute E-card Secret Pal !!!!! I loved it !!!!!!!!

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for the wonderful candles you sent me. I loved them all. Merry Christmas secret pal!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thanks Secret Pal for the wonderful candle! It smells great and I can't wait to burn it. Merry Christmas!:reindeer:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Thank you for the lovely E-card Secret Pal.... :D :D :D

·
27,948 Posts
Thank you secret pal for sending me such a moving poem. I'm keeping my face towards the sun and thinking of your kindness.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for the candle and yummy chocolate secret pal! the candle smells wonderful! I am burning it right now :). :candle: And of course scarfing on the chocolate :choco:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts