Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello To All On the Village,
Just had to say what a wonderful day I had with my kids.They are all teenagers (late teens) with alot of mouth.Not this year. it was great proud of my pack.Good Manners.Good food and company.How about you I hope everyone had a blessed day.:hurray:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
We had a wonderful day. Me and ds had spent Wed night with my parents and we had a nice dinner. Its always wonderful when my family gets together because we are all so close...

After we got home and dh has gotten off work, we went to his mom's house and (even though I usually dread it) it was really nice. We came home around 7ish...me and ds got our baths and crashed in the bed... we were worn out.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am glad that your Thanksgiving was nice. It is such a blessing to be able to enjoy family and holidays. :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
We had the kids and the grandkids and it was great, I'll need a couple days to completely recover, but it was worth it.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
We had a wonderfully, quiet day here with our dd's and my parents. It was so nice. Too much food, of which I did my best to eat a LOT of and then just time spent sitting and chatting. We really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Wonderful Thanksgiving day here at my house as well. Daughter, SIL and 3 grandbabies spent the weekend with us. Leftovers are kinda getting old though, LOL.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
It sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Mine was nice and quiet with just us here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts