Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be old news around here, but does anyone read The 99 cent chef blog? He has some interesting food on his blog. He goes to the Dollar Store where everything is a dollar and buys his food. I've gotten lots of ideas from him.

Here is a link to the blog:

http://the99centchef.blogspot.com/

·
19,119 Posts
Never even heard of him, but definitely will be checking him out - mahalo!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
711 Posts
It seems like my Dollar Tree doesn't compare with his 99cents store.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I'm always looking for more ideas for inexpensive meals -- will check it out, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It seems like my Dollar Tree doesn't compare with his 99cents store.
I know exactly what you mean. His 99 cent store is in California and has a HUGE selection. Mine here in Florida is getting more things in stock and actually does have a refrigeration/freezer section. Maybe they will all get with the program!!! I like his blog because it gives me fresh ideas I can do cheaply. I tend to make the same things all of the time.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The Dollar Tree is nothing compared to the 99 cent store. I miss it soooo much now that I live in CO where there aren't any.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anything I can purchase at the 99 cent store cheaper then regular store I stock up (MUST CHECK EXPIRATION DATES ) I purchase alot of fresh vegetables this saves me lots of $$ brand name produces as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts