Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was an ordinary day...well no, not quite. I had the whole place to myself, well with the cats, but me and an empty house is very unusual.
Any who,
I decided to take advantage of no one needing the bathroom every 5 mintues and do the stencils in there.
I should have known something was up when the cats had not bugged me for an hour or so.
I get the upper cabinet door done (I did every other door). I had done the middle one the other day as a test.
So then I go to do the bottom of the tall cabinet and kitty decides his tail needs a coat of blue as well. GRRRR
Get that one done, and the clean up the splatters kitty tail made, his art just did not fit the flowers you see.
Then I go on to the sink cabinets.
I do one as kitty quietly watches. I put up my green spongey thing and as I reach for the purple, kitty lunges, grabs but not well the green spongey thing and streaks it down my arm, i now have a green snake looking streak on my arm. GRRRRR
I rescue the green spongey thing from suprised kitty and proceed.
I do that door with no further alarms.
Then I do the drawers, kitty watches cautiously, lest he be attacked by the green spongey thing again.
I move on to the last door. Kitty at this point decides my stencil is evil (no doubt because it has my attention instead of him) He grabs the tape that is now wearing out and jerks it, in the process he backs into my coffee lid (aka artists pallette). Said pallette flips up and lands...not on the good new carpet (kitty is lucky for that!!!) but on my leg, and in my lap. Now I am colored in red, green, blue and purple paint. Kitty survives and sits back while i clean up a touch and decide if I have enough @#$%^&* paint left to finish this one last %#%$( flower. I decide i do and proceed, I think the kitties nose may have gotten a touch of purple on it but he won't let me catch him to see.
End result, my bath is done, the window is tinted purple, and I have not decided to do the mirrors yet or not. It looks great but I reserve judgement until I am again in my right mind!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Well at least your colorful. Sorry i can just see these cats waiting to attack your paint. Hang in there bet it is wonderful/

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I always love reading about Clifford the big red dog and purple kitties too.

·
27,948 Posts
You know how to have fun Mel!:paw:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Kitty + Paint = big mess.................LOL
I can't wait to see the finished bathroom and kitty !!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts