Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's done. I had to stay overnight in the hospital because of bleeding, but I'm home today and VERY sore. I'm confined to the couch, but I'm "sneaking" some computer time to let everyone know what is going on.

I will have the results from the biopsy on Monday. My doctor said he cut out a sizeable portion of my cervix and might have gotten all of the cancer. We will know more on Monday. I may not have to have a hysterectomy after all.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern. I'll keep you updated. Hopefully I'll have good news to report on Monday. I'm going to lay down now.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am so glad that you have posted. I have been keeping you in my prayers and thoughts. I will continue to pray for your recovery and good health. We are all here for you.

:hugz: and :angel2:

·
27,948 Posts
You take good care and rest Tater. You'll continue to be in my thoughts.:heartsm:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
You're in my thoughts Tater. :hugz:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Hugs, Tater...get lots of rest and know that we are thinking of you!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I pray that the worst of this is over for you now !!!!!!
Rest well !!!!!!!:angel:

·
Registered
215 Posts
:angel: Thank you for posting. I have come by to check and see if you had any news.

Get lots of rest, and you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Praying for positive news on Monday!

:angel: Have a restful weekend!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Tater,
You hang in there and get some rest. Please!!!! You are still in our thoughts and prayers - so don't worry.

pat

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Try to get some rest and relax. I will continue to keep you in my prayers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts