Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the children at church ( including my youngest) received Christmas presents from Church this year.

For Advent they received a beautiful Advent "wreath" - a glass bowl purple "crystals" and advent candles with a verse to read every night and and thought question to discuss.

Then this last Sunday, the last Sunday before Christmas, the children received a Nativity scene. A lady had collected one for each child so they were all different. Little Miss being one of the older children received a very pretty cream ceramic one with a wooden base. So very pretty. Little Miss said " I would like to set it in my room if I may." She treasures it.

So very thoughtful of the people at church to think of such nice presents for the children.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
That is such a thoughtful gesture that all the children will remember for years to come. What a wonderful Church!

Reactions: imagine

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
That is so wonderful. I love the ideas of the gifts and instills the true meaning of Christmas in the children. I hope she treasures it for many years. :)

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
forgot to mention that the bowl you fill with water and the candles float

I hope I can find ones to replace them for next year.

I'm sure the church knows where they got them. I'll have to ask.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
very nice !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts