Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this past holiday season i was checking out at the dollar store & an elderly couple was buying somethings , seasonings , throw away pans etc... an God had already laid on my heart to just pay for their items.. especially when i seen the man pick up a candy bar then hesitate on buying it by picking it up & kept putting it back only to pick it up again.
Then i leaned over & asked the cashier to ring theirs up & bag seperately... i tell ya the hugs & the love & appreciation they showed me was the best gift i have ever received!
:dust:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
What a wonderful thing to do! Hope he got that candy bar!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
That so wonderful. I've wanted to pay for people at Aldi before- it's obvious that some barely have enough for their food, and more than once already I've seen people have to put something back because they don't have enough. I'm just afraid of embarrassing someone.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
When the Lord lays something on our heart we should do it. The blessings to everyone involved are incredible.

Bless you for doing that, and for posting it. It has given me something to think about.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
this was very kind. what a sweet thing to do.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
GREAT!!

You are a fabulous person!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!! I too hope he got the candy bar he wanted...........

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Such a kind thing to do!!! You are a very heartfilled person :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
You're an angel.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
That's wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
You did such a wonderful kind deed.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
That was so sweet . You made my day.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Awwww .. i bet they will talk about you for a VERY long time to come how kind and sweet you were and how you helped them. Their angel

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.