Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Pals!!!

Well since the finals are history, I am starting to tackle this house and get it company-worthy! I did so much in my room yesterday. I had so much junk to take back to Walmart after my birthday and other stuff I had purchased and had no time to return, I took myself on a small adventure yesterday afternoon.

I bought a new bed in a bag...king size for $20.00! ( I had 73.00 in returns) I also bought lots of red, and blue candles, like votive sizes, now I will get some votive holders. I love candles. I got a new tablecloth for 3.96, it has red white and blue stars and stripes on it. a set of 4 red bowls, another set of blue-.84 cents each. They had the big ones for 84 cents too, I am going back to get a couple for the chips.

As you can see I am doing it in red white and blue. I figured that it is so cheap right now and it is everywhere. I have been picking things up on clearance, so I have to get things together...it is next Sunday!!!

Graduation is next Thursday and her birthday is tomorrow. Woa, I am in for it, she will be 18 tomorrow and remember when you turned 18 and thought you knew more than your parents?

Anyway, I have so much housework, lots of wall washing to do, it has been quite neglected around here and I got lots to do.

Happy Saturday!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
It sounds like you have everything lined up pretty well. I can't wait to hear how the party goes. Tell your dd happy birthday!! :cool:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope it all comes along easy for you ! You have been planning long for this.... It's sure to be a hit !!!!

My invite is still lost in the mail ?????????:confused:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
check your email silly!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Robin, sounds like you are going to have a great dorm-warming party for her.

Hope she has a happy birthday!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts