1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
oh my gosh...this one will just "fall" out

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I just gotta say................. no comment.

:p

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This may sound like a stupid question and its not a dig at them ,they can have as many kids as they want but dont things get stretched out and loose down there after awhile?

·
Registered
345 Posts
I love hearing news like this....I can only imagine the rude comments they get, because I have received them from people and I only have four so far! ('Don't you know what causes that?' 'Are you done YET?' 'Were they all planned?' 'Maybe you two need to spend a little less time alone together!' :punch:)

They live up in the northwest part of Arkansas, I believe, in Springdale. They would be a fun family to know.

(and they are debt free!)

·
Registered
192 Posts
All I can say is.....Better her than me. (lol)

I'm happy for anyone who wants a large family and is able to have one. Every baby is a blessing.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Boy you aren't just a kidding!!! 18 kids...whoa!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
When I saw this thread title....b4 I even opened it, I said outloud to nobody "SHUT UP!"
(and not the "good" kind either)

I believe that all children are blessings from God, but come on....18?!?!?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i just hope that after two or three im still as sane as she is. i admire her organizational skills and ability to keep her head on her shoulders. the kids all play the violin and they built their own house. they all help out significantly around the house. its impressive.

·
Registered
345 Posts
When I saw this thread title....b4 I even opened it, I said outloud to nobody "SHUT UP!"
(and not the "good" kind either)

I believe that all children are blessings from God, but come on....18?!?!?
How many is enough? For one person it may be two, for me it may be five or six, for some it is twenty.

My grandfather was one of 13 children (and they were simple dairy farmers in Wisconsin)...if my great-grandparents had stopped after 2 or 3, then I wouldn't be sitting here today, since he was in the middle.

The kids are taken care of, seem happy, healthy, and well-adjusted in the Duggar family. I have met some miserable people who come from families with 1 or 2 children (and some great people from smaller families).

Just because you can't imagine having 18 kids (and honestly, I cannot either), doesn't mean that the Duggars are wrong for having them.

Sorry, this is a sore spot with me...

·
Registered
207 Posts
I love hearing news like this....I can only imagine the rude comments they get, because I have received them from people and I only have four so far! ('Don't you know what causes that?' 'Are you done YET?' 'Were they all planned?' 'Maybe you two need to spend a little less time alone together!' :punch:)

They live up in the northwest part of Arkansas, I believe, in Springdale. They would be a fun family to know.

(and they are debt free!)
Hey Baby, when the kids go to bed I'll show you what causes that:hubba:

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Really none of my business how many kids they have, as long as they don't ask the public to raise them. From what I see and hear, they are pretty independent and self sufficient. Babies are blessings and love can stretch to cover many.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.