Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and other discussion on my ultra foggy morning.

It was so foggy you couldn't see the street from the porch. However, you could see your hand in front of your face.

Little Miss said with a grin "We certainty have our head in the clouds today" LOL

Hubby said "Make sure you turn on your Fog lights" I said "What lights?" We have had this vehicle for about 10 years. I didn't know we had fog lights. Hubby tells me "Turn the light switch all the way to the right and pull out gently"

So I feel very bad for not knowing this. But as I drive I see that many people obviously don't know how to turn on their fog lights either. LOL Some even forgot to turn on their lights. Sigh.

Also you have to know where you are going. Store what store? The stop lights aren't visible until you are almost on them.

Reactions: mauimagic

·
19,119 Posts
How scary is that? Do you get fog a lot? Take care today!!

Reactions: imagine

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How scary is that? Do you get fog a lot? Take care today!!
Foggy is common here. This a thick and long lasting is not.

Also it is more common in the country than in the city.

Fog has a surreal feeling like you are all alone. I kind of like it.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Years ago, I lived in a REALLY foggy area. I used to have to roll down my window to listen for traffic to know when it was "safe" to pull our into the flow of traffic!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Years ago, I lived in a REALLY foggy area. I used to have to roll down my window to listen for traffic to know when it was "safe" to pull our into the flow of traffic!
:yeah: I had to do that this morning! Plus they cancelled school because the fog didn't lift. It was still foggy after noon today. I think that has been the longest I have seen fog stick around.

·
4,028 Posts
Not Peanut Butter?

:)

Glad you are safe. Fog is the most dangerous road condition to be driving in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.