Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight is Jaysn's 17th birthday party (his birthday is really on Monday) and he is having some friends spend the night. The music is cranked up, the video games are going, the guitars are on the ready, the pizza dough is rising and hubby is on his way home with the DVD "The Day After Tomorrow".:D Oh yeah, the birthday cake is done and I already gave Jaysn his birthday undies (a running "joke" gift we give the kids each year;) ). My home will be filled with 6 teenaged boys tonight and believe me, they will totally fill the livingroom floor and couches tonight.:D

I'm loving it!!!!!:toothy:

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
you are such a good mum, Debbie. You are giving your kids these wonderful memories that will fill their heads when they have their own children.

Isn't it great knowing that your boys are happy to enjoy their birthday at home, in safety, with their friends and have a great time making music and eating your delicious food. :hearts:

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, Bethany, what does it say about a mom and dad when their teenage boy wants to have a party AT HOME with his friends!! Good Job - Debbie and Jeff!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just have to share this with you...I made homemade pizza dough and it is now rising over the sides of the huge stainless steel bowl that I have. I told hubby it looks like something close to "THE BLOB" from that movie. :laugh: We should have enough pizza to feed the whole neihgborhood at this rate!!! The boys are just drooling~:toothy:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Sounds like a great time. What a great mom and dad you two are!!

Happy birthday to Jaysn!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Happy Birthday, Jaysn! :cake:
My dgrandson's b'day is Monday,also. He'll be 2.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYSN!!!:D :smball: :D

Sounds like some great memories are being made. Have fun.:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds like Jasyn had a great party! Yes, you are a great mom Debbie! :hug2:

and a very happy birthday to Jasyn!:smball:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:pblow: Happy Birthday Jaysn! :pblow:

You and Jeff rock as parents Deb! :thumb:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well we survived the night.:toothy: The final guest arrived at 10 p.m. after the football game he was playing in got over.:eek: I finally got the boys settled down and to sleep around 1 a.m., so I am a bit tired this morning. Hubby of course can sleep through anything and did...:laugh: There are few slices of pizza left and even some cake...amazing. I'm almost afraid to go out and start cooking breakfast. :laugh: I have 18 eggs ready to scramble up and I may make pancake to go along with that. I can hear the natives getting restless as they wake up out in the living room! :laugh: These are all good kids and I really do enjoy having them around.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:grball: Happy Birthday Jaysn :grball:

Debbie, It's it wonderful to have your boys WANT to be at home to celebrate! I love when Daniel does this. He always has the guys come over here instead of going any place else.
You and Jeff deserve the Best Parents Award!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts