Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ds's been wanting us to go to the movies lately, so we broke the bank and saw The Hulk yesterday.

It was actually pretty good! There was a couple of gross things, but not bad, and violence, but not too graphic. Just when it started getting long, it wrapped up and the ending was good. Lou Forigno (sp?) even has a brief appearance. If you like the Hulk it's worth the time and $ to see.

·
362 Posts
We took DS on Friday to see it.. he got bored during the 1st half hour or so but seemed to enjoy it once Bruce Banner went Green..*l*..

All in all it was a very good movie and I will second that it is worth the $ to go see it.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Zachary knows of the Hulk, but we won't be seeing the movie. He just had to have The Hulk underwear though. :toothy: (Zachary that is and not Gabe...omg I crack myself up)
Gabe tried taking him to see Piglet and he's not quite ready to sit and attend at a movie theater. lol

·
Registered
593 Posts
My hubby wants to see this but everything i've read or seen says it sucks..so........... maybe i will take your guys advice and cave in..lol

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Our kids (cept Ashley) aren't ready for the movie theater either. We (Steve and I ) are dying to see Finding Nemo,but we'll have to wait till it's on dvd.

I might look funny asking someone to babysit while dh and I go see finding Nemo :toothy:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Finding Nemo was great but we had to leave because my kids had had enough. It's 1hr 42min which is too long for my almost 3 yr old to sit still..it was really funny and i love Dorie...

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm so glad to see this post on the Hulk. We've been debating about seeing it. DH and I want to see Finding Nemo also, but one of our kids (he's a teen you know;) ) says it is too immature for him (give me a break):bang: . This is the same kid who loves Toy Story!!!:toothy:

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
DH and I want to see finding nemo as well as the hulk....Ok we are big kids at heart.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hubby and i were cracking up at all the adults coming to see Nemo without kids..

·
27,948 Posts
Just another opinion~Dd and her Bf went and saw the Hulk yesterday, 2 thumbs down from them. They had a few chuckles but said the movie wasn't worth the $.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts