Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
With everyone thinking about vacations this time of year I wanted to share my absolute favorite place in the world for a vacation (well, besides being at the lake in Montana!:) ).

www.konavillage.com

This was my second home growing up. My dad, Fred Duerr, is still the manager there and has been with the resort since I was 3 (I'm turning 40 here in about 2 weeks). Many of the staff and guests have become like family to me over the years and I love them dearly! My husband and I had planned to be married there, but we had to change plans due to financial considerations for his parents. We will however be renewing our vows there, on the beach at sunset, on our next trip home! Just waiting for Dad to tell us when!:D
Enjoy exploring the site!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Wow what a paradise, I hope you can go soon !!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Wow, that is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing Debbie! :)

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Hey are we invited when you go? lol

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure!!!!! The more the merrier!:toothy:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Debbie,

I believe that is very close to where dh and I honeymooned 5-1/2 yrs. ago. I SOOOOO want to go back!!

Wendy

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I want to go with you. It is breath-taking.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Beautiful! Growing up, we were stationed at Shoefield Barracks (I think that is the right name...my brain gets fuzzy late night) there in Hawaii. I don't remember much as I was quite young when were were there. I'd love to go see the islands again someday.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I just saw this and it's beautiful!! Hmmmmm....maybe a great place for me and Malcom to honeymoon!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts