Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its going ok... i hate training,,,its almost over and im not being trained properly,,, they want me to draw blood but i dont know how or what the names of the blood test are..

the comute sucks....its 45 min one way... yes i am spoiled but ill do it because i need to earn a living.. and the worst was to day

it took me over an hour to get home because of an accident on the gsp by exit 143 ... a really bad accident... only one lane got over and the worst part was the body covered by a bloody sheet in the road... like the person couldnt have been moved.. looked like he/she was thrown from the car(a very small one)

sorry to gross u out

diana

·
Registered
857 Posts
Sorry about your day yesterday, I sure hope the person in the car accident will be ok.

Your hard work at school is paying off! :) (Love your Avatar by the way :) )

Maybe in a year or less you could transfer or apply to a place for work closer to your home?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Glad your new job is going okay. Are they teaching you how to draw blood? If you don't feel you are getting adequate training is there anybody there you can talk to about it?

Sorry you had to come upon such a tragic accident. I hate coming upon car accidents ever since my son's...makes me cry every time for the people involved. Just a quirk I've acquired...

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Sounds like the commute is tough for sure. Have you thought about going to the library and renting some books on tape or cd to listen to? That would make it go faster and you'd not feel as if you were totally wasting all that time.

As far as the training goes, perhaps they have some training literature that you could ask for to study up on. Maybe some that they are supposed to give you but being lax, haven't.....???

Hang in there. You're gaining valuable experience ;)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
"it took me over an hour to get home because of an accident on the gsp by exit 143"

Oh goodness, not the GSP! I feel for you. I have had to travel that road for work myself. Not a pleasurable thing at all.

I'm sorry work is rough. Hang in there and make sure you make it clear to management that you don't feel very satisfied with your training. I hope things get better soon.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
glad your new job is okay I don`t know if I could give any one a shot.
It would be so nice if you could have some one else give you your training.
hug`s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts