Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So very sad and heartbreaking.

The good news is that it's so awesome to see how fast so many countries are coming together to their aid.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Those of you who who would like to donate to an organization which is already in Haiti, and has a 20+ year history of ministry there with incredibly low overhead go to www.ides.org. It is where our donation will go!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
This is so sad.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
It is sad, when such a tragedy happens. Mother nature can be very cruel sometimes and my heart goes out to the people of that country.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
very sad day indeed.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
It's a terrible tragedy for a people whose standard of living is so poor anyway. Seeing the images and hearing the stories makes me wish I could something to help.:(

·
Registered
623 Posts
Sometimes we don't understand such sadness but thank goodness the organizations are coming out big to support the challenge. Say a prayer for all of them.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I'm watching now, on Fox. Can't see much anymore with the evening darkness. Only the fires burning. Horrors.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
So sad and scary.

One of the students at my school is currently in Haiti, and we haven't heard anything yet. We're all on pins and needles about it. :( I'm so scared for their family...I can't imagine the not knowing.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
That is scary, Amy. I hope they're safe.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So sad and scary.

One of the students at my school is currently in Haiti, and we haven't heard anything yet. We're all on pins and needles about it. :( I'm so scared for their family...I can't imagine the not knowing.
Any up-date?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts