Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
And it's free too! I just might sign up for this. I wonder how the class works, though. Has anyone ever taken a class through them before? I'm wondering what the time commitment is.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Mine too.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I better mark it on my calendar, cj. I'll never remember othewise :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went ahead and signed up, just so I can play with all of you. LOL. I posted this at Fractured Frugal Friends so maybe some of those ladies will join us, too.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I enrolled too!! And I just bought this book!! Funny though - I was just at Barnes and Noble trying to by this three weeks ago and they didn't carry it!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I just enrolled, too! This is going to be so interesting. :) Thanks so much for the link, MMP. :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I just picked up the book from the library. I had to request it and wasn't expecting it to come in so soon. Looks like I'll need to renew it a few times (or just break down and buy it :laugh: )

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Bumping up so that everyone gets a chance to see this wonderful opportunity to learn more about simple living.

Janet Luhrs is one of my favorite authors and I can't wait to take this along with the other ladies who have signed up.

Anyone else going to take it?

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
how do you think the class will work I have never done anything like this before?
I am assuming it will just be posted and we participate at anytime....

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Kimmee, thats how I understood the e-mail that came about it. You will do your assignments and then post them. It sounded to me like Janet Luhrs will be there at specific times. However it works, I know anyone taking it will learn tons. Both of her books I've read are excellant.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for the info. For some reason I stopped getting BNU notices of up-coming classes and didn't realize this was being offered. I joined - love this book.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm ready! :)

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I'll join too. I need to get the book though. I need all the simplicity I can get. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts