Frugal Village Forums banner
301 - 303 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
Started listening to the first Dragonlance novel on CD. (I don't listen to enough audiobooks to justify getting an Audible account at this point.) I noticed I was paying attention to the description/narrative with a writer's mindset and thinking of how to apply fleshing out the non-dialogue sections of my own writing. So, I'll count that as a win.

I haven't been reading fiction as much as I should recently and I really want to get back to it, especially since I've gotten more into writing with the pandemic and not really wanting to get out of the house as much these days.

·
Super Moderator
20,206 Posts
See if your library offers audiobooks for download. You will probably have to download an app, but if it's like our library, they can help with that if need be. Our library offers 2 apps, Overdrive and Libby. I started with Overdrive but decided I like Libby better. I have both. I think both are commonly used by many libraries.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
SD - I'll look into that, although I do have to check if I can download to my computer at home. I don't have a tablet or Nook/Kindle. Well, I do have a Nook my Dad gave me when he upgraded to a new one but that was many years ago.

301 - 303 of 303 Posts