Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so happy the stain finally came out of my favorite skirt.

Around Thanksgiving Little Miss spilled Communion on my skirt.

The skirt was light colored but not white and the dark purple color stain showed up very well on it. It was my favorite skirt so I patiently threw it in the cold wash when ever I could (line dried it) and finally after this last wash the stain is out and I can wear it again.

I'm so happy

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I had a similar experience yesterday. I have a do-rag (wear under motorcycle helmet and hides "helmet hair" when removed. It had a greasy stain on the front from my overly greasy forehead. It had NOT come out after several previous washings with various soaps, additives, etc.

I washed it yesterday with my new order of Charlie's soap and it came clean! No more dark greasy stain on the front. I was SO happy.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a similar experience yesterday. I have a do-rag (wear under motorcycle helmet and hides "helmet hair" when removed. It had a greasy stain on the front from my overly greasy forehead. It had NOT come out after several previous washings with various soaps, additives, etc.

I washed it yesterday with my new order of Charlie's soap and it came clean! No more dark greasy stain on the front. I was SO happy.

Don't you just love it when you give up on treating a stain but keep washing it and the stain just comes out.

I love that.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Yep, I hate to throw something out. I will keep washing with various things and sooner or later they will fade/disappear.

Same thing goes for the lids to large pickle jars. I just leave them in the dishwasher and wash them over and over. Sooner or later they no longer smell like pickles!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts