Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have not as yet for sure decided how to decorate our dining room. Its supposed to be a formal room, and I am as unformal as you can get!
Well my neighbor gave me one of those round partical board tables and covers for it.
Well not being able to think of a place to put it, I set it up in the dining room in a corner with a milk glass pitcher on it.
Now here is the kicker, I think it looks perfect in there. Suddenly a theme for the room is emerging.
Now why is this worthy of note????
The color of this tables under cloth (it goes under the lace topper) is
GREEN
Actually its teal but its too close to grean for comfort!:toothy:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
LOL and you LOVE green, huh?
I bet its pretty! We want to see pictures!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Sounds pretty, if you don't like the green you can repaint it ......
Nice your friend thought of you !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Green :eek: Ok, who's pretending to be Mel??? LOL. Give the green a try for a while, you might get to really like it, green is one of my favorite colors.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Mel, by the title of your thread I thought you drank the village water. ROTFLMAO:eek:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Robin how could you say such a thing!!!!!!!!!:toothy:
Nope the deal is, I absolutely HATE green and the thought of it being an appealing idea is hard enough to swallow, BUT the idea of it being an appealing idea in MY home is almost totally inconceivable!:D

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love it... outside!
I grew up in apartments that all had green shag rugs and have hated it ever since!
I love seeing it outside, like butterflies, mice etc. It just doesn't belong inside with me! LOL
Well it didn't nayway now that may have to change!:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I had an apartment in the early 80's that had avocado shag carpet. I also had avocado appliances in the kitchen, along with avocado tile in the kitchen and bath, and avocado countertops!:eek:

It wasn't my favorite either. In fact, I notice that "avocado" is coming back into style. I think they call it a different name, but it sure looks avocado to me!

I still don't like it. I do like other greens, though.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I bet your dinning room is going to look very lovely...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts