·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is my results. Is this good??? I take an IQ test and don't even know what is a good IQ! :laugh:

Congratulations, Dee!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal tasks, and learn best through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Kathy!
Your IQ score is 142

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal skills and have a thirst for learning through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.
That is really neat Dee, thanks for sharing it with us.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
sheesh you is both smarter than me! They did say I am a "word warrior" Possible cuz I didn't really think out the math logic questions!
DS says 120 is average and I got 117, so I am not stupid but not the brightest bulb on the block either!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i took that test a long time ago. i think i got a 129. i wonder how accurate they are???;) ;)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Congratulations, Angelee!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics.

This is true I have always loved math and logic problems.

·
27,948 Posts
I got 120.:toothy:

"We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results."

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Your IQ score is 133

"...your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist."

"The first thing we can tell you about that is you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind."

This sounds more like Bev than me, lol!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IQ Chart

Designation Intelligence interval

Average 85 - 115
Above average 115 - 125
Gifted 125 - 135
Highly gifted 135 - 145
Genius 145 - 155
Genius 156 - 165
High genius 166 - 180
Highest genius 181 - 200

·
Registered
948 Posts
Well according to that scale, I'm gifted - not a label I'd ever put on myself. Do you suppose if I tell dh that he'll start believing me when I say I know everything? LOL :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Congratulations, Laura!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. But that's just scratching the surface.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Here's my score. I had lots of trouble with some of the questions.
I was so afraid that I would score really low and be labled the official village idiot!

:dunce:

:laugh:

Congratulations, Debbie!
Your IQ score is 124

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Congratulations, Melody!
Your IQ score is 120

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

LOL. this was fun! Debbie I am afraid you would have to share that idoit's hat! LOL I scored lower than you! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts