Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, who has some good stories about the thread topic!
When your old man/lady said something that was just plain fightin words to you?!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Amazingly, DH and I don't fight about too much. I do get my nose out of joint when he starts telling me how to cook something because Mama didn't do it like that. *lol*

Debbie

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
30 years here. After that long, there aren't many things he can say to rile me up anymore. It's all been said, and fought about----to no avail. I've found nothing seems to be accomplished by fighting. Truthfully I think he feels worse about things he says when I DON'T react.

·
Registered
200 Posts
DH and I don't really fight, we get frustrated when we don't get the other one to see our view point. We tease each other A TON, so outsiders might *think* them's fighten words, but really, we are just weird. :)

~KB

·
Registered
590 Posts
Amazingly, DH and I don't fight about too much. I do get my nose out of joint when he starts telling me how to cook something because Mama didn't do it like that. *lol*

Debbie
*jumping up and down* *screams* Oh man DH does exact same thing...Gahhhhhhh........thank you.

Although, now that I am done my spaz...He did say that my Tamale Pie and Biscuits are better than his moms and I use her receipes.

**Kicks back with a satisfied smirk***

1 - 8 of 8 Posts