Frugal Village Forums banner

Thick air Thursday!

1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Lori Biever-Launder 
#1 ·
Thought I'd title it thick air thursday cause if you are like us here in GA your air is getting thicker and thicker and not letting up.:D

We're still adjusting to Lauren going to school.Everyone's schedule has changed.And its making me learn to manage my time better.

For today

1.Clean kitchen-DONE
2.Sweep and mop kitchen
3.Dishes-DONE
4.Dust living room
5.Vaccum living room
6.Clean out inside of my car
7.Vaccum car
8.Take car to car wash(I'm 5'2" with and expedition or else I'd do it myself
9.Organize stockpile
10.Workout
11.Work on red and counting with bubba
12.Pick up Lauren
13.Make dinner
14.Oh yeah almost forgot fold the mountain of clean laundry sitting in my room:D

See less See more
#2 ·
Good morning Amanda! I haven't yet checked the thickness of my air, but I'm sure its right up there.

Today I have GOT to put some stuff on ebay. I have a bunch of old fabric from the 70's in some wild patterns I'm gonna try to sell.
Vacuum and dust
clean off desk-again
sort coupons
get SIL to take some of this fabric off of my hands! I'm drowning in it! lol
make bed
straighten house
clean shower
working tonight ;)

#3 ·
Good morning all! Today I need to:

1. finish unpacking from vacation (I made a lot of headway yesterday, but I need to finish today)
2. empty the dishwasher
3. sweep the hardwood floors (haven't quite gotten to this one yet)
4. straighten up my bedroom (enough is enough with the mess)

#4 ·
Pretty Thick here too !!!!!!!!!!!
Good morning Ladies !!!!!!!!!
Just checking in before I have to go to work.......
I have too much to do, to even list it......... (inlaws are coming)
Have a great day all.......

#5 ·
well, today after work ----i will go sit with mil's dad and then it is off to Winn Dixie triples (actually i will probably go there in between my full-time and part -time jobs) NEVER have been to a Winn Dixie triples before....

Also need to do Laundry
Wash bed sheets
Supper / Dishes

Have a great day everyone!!!

#6 ·
The air is thick here too!!!! Well I was going to paint a shelve and do some painting in the spare room, but it is to humid, it will never dry.....so
finish laundry(is it ever really finished?:toothy: )
bake some chco chip cookies
put something in crockpot for dinner
take old clothes to Goodwill

#7 ·
Today as the first day of school for us so it is back to a routine. I dropped the kids off and had a good cry. No w I need to focus on laundry, dishes, and I need to take in all of dd#2 new school pants. She is si tiny. Hope everybody has a great day.

#8 ·
Good morning!

Today Audrey has her first pediatrician appt. I am curious to see how much weight she ha gained.

Yesterday DH and I took her to my work to meet everyone. Then we went to CompUSA. She slept through all of it.

Had two friends over last night for dinner and a few games of Scrabble--DH took care of baby so I could enjoy my friends.

Other than the doctor appt, I plan to NAP! LOL DH will be home from lunchtime on so I am going to take advantage of that time and sleep!! :) But that won't be too hard because DD sleeps like an angel in the afternoons! :angel2:

#9 ·
Hi all! Well, today I had the car so I got some errands out of the way. I dropped dd off at Girl Scouts. She will be there until 9:00 tonight.

I have to pack for our vacation this weekend. We are going to Neushwanstein. (I know I spelled that wrong!) It is the disney castle in south Germany. I can't wait!

Hope you all are having a great day!

#10 ·
Today I have to do:

Vacuum living room and hallway
clean bathroom including sweeping and mopping
dust living room and bedrooms
bake pumpkin bread
make supper
do laundry

Have a great day everyone.

#11 ·
Hi everyone!

I've been busy doing 5 loads of laundry, hanging it, folding it and putting it ALL away! :D

I have checking the kids in the pool. I also went to register Daniel and Mathieu for guitare lessons with the city activities. It will cost me 50$ for the whole year! :thumb: Now that's good price!

I also registered Patrick for a little sports group for 5-6 yr. old--free!:D

And now, I need to go make supper....:confused: Ideas anyone????

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.