Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just enjoying the simple things here.:)

On my way home from the PO this morning: I had to touch some milkweed that was popping out of it's pod. Oh so soft.
You?

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whatever I'm told NOT to touch. :toothy:

What? You expected anything less from me? :D
Lol. Trouble maker.
So what was your favorite thing you weren't suppoed to touch? Please share Russ, I'm waiting with baited breath. :D

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
At one time if a sign said wet paint i had to touch it and of course got paint on fingers have finally quit doing that. I still like to turn on the toys in a store that make a noise.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'm a 'plant toucher' too Darlene!

And clothes, I'm a sucker for soft clothing.

If I'm near a river, creek, the ocean, I have to go put my hands in the water.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Chenille. Robes or bedspreads that are chenille.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Baby chicks and bunnies. Awwwwww.

Something I will not purposely touch is caterpillars with spikey things sticking out of their bodies.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
puppies ...

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aren't hands neat?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have to touch things that look like they have a neat texture... also everything at the fabric store..... and yarn... If I do not like the feel of yarn I cant work with it...
I have been known to touch random peoples shirts if they look like a neat texture...

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have some OCD, so I touch things... I have even straightened the mags, a floral decor, etc. in waiting rooms, etc..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.