Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have so much decor items i need to use. I always de clutter when I'm decorating.So that is what i will be doing today. I decorate in the primitive style and have alot of items that need to be repainted and aged.Plus i have my huge quilt rack to redo. That will go into the bedroom.Fun Fun.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I'm not going to redecorate per-say , more like undecorate. I have decided to remove the clutter and only keep the pieces I really love. I think a garage sale may be in order. I do primitive also but somewhere along the way I just ended up with too many thrift store finds.
Have fun

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I'm on a decorative mission myself. I won't be spending any money, just using what I have. I'll changing locations of things and smartening up some old items. :)

Enjoy your new decor!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
We got a new bedroom set necessitated by discovered our old roof leak had rotten the bottom of our chest of drawers. So I got to do some redecorating myself. I used with few exceptions things I already had.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went through several totes. Found all my fall candles. Been looking for those.Hubby helped me this morning to hang 2 shelves and had several pics to hang.Im all tired out now.

·
19,119 Posts
So glad that you found your quilt frame!! I have always wanted one and am sure that it will pop out for me at just the right time!! Enjoy it!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Want pics!! Your house always looks so cute and cozy.

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Don't forget to take before and after pictures when redecorating rooms or refinishing furniture! It's always so nice to see the results of everyone's efforts and creative ideas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts