Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
These are very neat sites CJ!! It is very hard for me to think Christmas right now, it was 100 degrees here yesterday and we are at 96 today!!!!!
Thanks for sharing the sites!!:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heh, long time no see! Nice to see you again.

I don't have a clue has to why I'm thinking Christmas because we've just gotten over winter, but for some reason I'm thinking Christmas today. Guess I just want to celebrate!!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
www.organizedhome.com

This is my favorite website/ BBS (although Frugal Village is quickly moving up there!! ;) ) One of the big features on there is a Christmas countdown... an organizing plan that counts down for many weeks (10?) before Christmas with planning tips, and a timeline for getting prepared without stressing out. Many of the people on that BBS, myself included, shop for Christmas all year long. :reindeer: The actual countdown won't start until fall, but you can always read last year's posts for ideas!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Great sites CJ--thanks! :)

I just did some Christmas shopping for my kids a couple of days ago :)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I love the sites CJ, I can think Christmas year round, love it!!!!!!!:smball:

I'll check out the other site too AmyMCGS, that a good idea the countdown!! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thank you for sharing the Christmas links with us.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Thanks CJ and Amy. I am thinking Christmas too. I don't want to be running around at the last minute like I normally do. My goal is to be finished with Christmas shopping by Halloween this year.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
thank you for the links to the Christmas Sites.
My Dh says that if I could have Christmas Year Round I would and he is telling the Truth.
I love Christmas.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Another :bump:

I'm suddenly in the Christmas spirit can you tell....

And Amy, I checked out that site in your post and that Snowman soup is such a cute and fun idea!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts