·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POST 6000 right here. Someone as i always say SHUT ME UP> LOL

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Blah, blah, blabey, blah, blah, blah...keep it up Hev!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Robin. :laugh: thanks CJ. YOu don't have to worry about me stopping my rambles. LOL

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
WOW! I'm impressed! :thumb: Yes, it wouldn't be the same without you...:) Congratulations!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Shut up-NEVER! I would never even begin to ask you to do that! I love reading your post. Please keep them coming!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone. Carolyn you all would have to vote me out to get me to leave, then after the vote you will have to lock the doors, and remove all keys. (Just leave a window open so i can sneak back in ;) LOL

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
mrscornbread said:
Blah, blah, blabey, blah, blah, blah...keep it up Hev!

Keep em commin ' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
WTG! Congrats!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:hurray:

That is great Heaven. You make this village an even more special place. Keep 'em coming!

You better watch out though, you know I am ONLY 3800 post behind, you never know when I will be catching up to you, LOL.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Yay!!!!!!!!! That's awesome Heaven. :D

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
6000! :eek: And I thought I could chat! lol

I'd be lost without you - mind you isn't the voting out thing a horrible thought :( Imagine if we really did that to each other! I'd cry lol.

Oh congratulations for being an offical chat addict lol. (((hugs)))

·
27,948 Posts
Your still the queen of posting! There are others close behind, so you're just gonna have to talk some more.:)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Hey!! Wait for me. ;)

Congrats, Heaven... Keep talkin'. :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That is wonderful!! Watch out I'm catching up to you LOL! I love all your posts Heaven, don't ever SHUT UP!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
my goodness heaven.,..........i don't know that i'll ever see 6000 posts.......WOW

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
:hurray: :dancing: :grwave: :band: :yippee: :clap: CONGRATULATIONS HEAVEN....KEEP ON POSTING....WE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts